Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Young the Giant

My Body by youngthegiant

Young the Giant a pop alternative band out of Newport Beach, CA.  I find it funny that I discover a band based 20 minutes away from where I grew up, when I live in Boston.  The make summery pop that sounds perfect on your local rock or pop station.  They have a very southern California sound: a little sunny, a little jaded, and a knack for catchy choruses.  I am enjoying "Cough Syrup" and "My Body" lately.  "My Body" is becoming a radio hit around Boston.  I think that "Cough Syrup" is the natural follow up for "My Body" and will be another hit for this great young band.  Young the Giant are playing WFNX's Clam Bake 2011 along with KROQ Weenie Roast.  I see these guys doing big things and I am excited for them!

Cough Syrup by youngthegiant


I Got by youngthegiant
 

No comments:

Post a Comment