Friday, July 15, 2011

Arc In Round - Brighton Music Hall



Slow Ceiling by Arc In Round

On Tuesday I saw Arc in Round at Brighton Music Hall.  The show was headlined by Woods and Kurt Vile, but unfortunately I had a big meeting at work the next day so I had to go early.  Arc in Round put on a solid performance though.  Their sound really comes alive on stage, everything gets room to breathe and expand.  They play a nice style of propulsive shoe gaze.  They have a new album out now, Diagonal Fields.  I posted two of my favorite tracks off the album, the album closer "Slow Ceiling" and the album opener "3 A.M. All the Time".  Definitely worth checking them out if they come by your town.  More photos after the jump!


3 a.m. all the time by Arc In Round










No comments:

Post a Comment