Monday, October 11, 2010

The Comeback: LCD, Hold Steady, Bowery Boys

Sorry I have been away for a while, but I am back and prepared to get Noise Verse Noise back up. More updates and tracks to come.

Since being back in Boston I have seen LCD Soundsystem and the Hold Steady. Both shows are fantastic and everyone should check them out. LCD has its live performance nailed. I have seen them twice now and it always delivers. The set is perfect mix of old and new and features all your favorites.

The Hold Steady's live show has been legendary for a long time now and still lives up to the hype. It was some of the most fun I have ever had at a concert. The Wintersleep opened for them and they are fantastic. Good sound and college rock vibes, a solid choice for an opener.

Lastly, want to give a shout to my friends in the Bowery Boys. Great local Allston band. These guys are a ton of fun live and should not be missed. Their cover of Free Bird is always entertaining.

Below are photos from all shows.

LCD Soundsystem


WinterSleep

The Hold Steady




The Bowery Boys



No comments:

Post a Comment